Natural Food Diet To Prevent Inflammation
Hippocrates said that ‘Food is Your Best Medicine.’
Today I was asked for a diet prevent to inflammation… the answer is that a natural food diet will do exactly that!
When Hippocrates said that now famous line, he had no idea that today’s food would be manufactured to the point of almost not being food any more.
‘Natural food is your best medicine’ is the best way to say it in the 21st century. Over the years, it has become apparent that certain foods have properties that can aid in our bodies’ healing abilities.
Fight Arthritis With Diet Solutions
Over 28 million Americans have some form of arthritis.
With more and more side effects being associated with anti-inflammatory drugs, maybe it is time to get back to the “new” Hippocrates’ expression, ‘Natural Food Is Your Best Medicine.’
It is possible that we can avoid becoming part of that growing statistic by consuming a diet rich in properties that assist our joints in doing their job.
Incorporating the following foods into our diets will assist our joints in maintaining good health.
If you already have arthritis, these same whole foods have proven to be powerful anti-inflammatory solutions. These foods reduce swelling in your joints and promote joint health.
Diet To Prevent Inflammation
These are foods that you should include in a diet to prevent inflammation:
- Legumes (specifically adzuki beans)
- Olive oil
Anti-Inflammatory – Joint Healthy Soup
This soup is a quick anti-inflammatory joint-healthy dinner.
Just throw it together, no measuring. Quantities depend on how many people you want to feed and how hungry you are.
- In a medium sauce pot heat some water to a boil.
- In a large skillet or sauce pan, heat some olive oil.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add peeled and slivered garlic, sliced cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower florets.
- Pour boiling water over veggies to cover. Return to a boil.
- Add fresh grated ginger, turmeric and washed and drained (canned) adzuki beans.
- Add salmon fillets to the top of the veggies-water mixture.
- Simmer on low for about 10 minutes or until salmon is done.
- Serve topped with a sprinkle of walnuts.
- Serve with a side dish of fresh cubed pineapple and cherries.
Yes, you are right, I just made it up….
I know it will be delicious. Not only is it anti-inflammatory, it is also low-calorie and yummy too. These foods can easily be incorporated into your everyday life because, as Hippocrates and Deb Bixler always said: “Natural Food Is Your Best Medicine.”
The Wow! You Are Really Lucky… natural diet program includes many fun, fast and healthy recipes that your family will love, are easy to prepare and have medicinal properties.
Check out what others have said about the program. Wow! Happy Customers