Stop Eating When Not Hungry! Do You?
Stop eating when not hungry!
What makes you decide to eat?
Do you eat when you are hungry or do you find yourself eating when not hungry?
- Do you eat when you are uncomfortable?
- Do you eat because you are lonely?
- Do you eat when you are bored?
- Do you eat out of frustration?
- Do you eat when you are angry?
If you answered yes to any of the last 5 items, then print this list out and keep it on your refrigerator.
See if you can check off some of the items during the next week instead of eating when you are not hungry.
You Can Stop Eating When Not Hungry!
- Drink a glass of water.
- Call or e-mail a friend.
- Go to the gym or for a jog.
- Read an article on WowYouAreReallyLucky.com
- Enjoy a long bath or shower.
- Chew some gum.
- Brush your teeth.
- Analyze the ingredients list of one of your favorite foods.
- Put a puzzle together.
- Play a game with your spouse, children or pet.
- Do a chore.
- Go for a walk.
- Do something you enjoy like knitting to keep your hands busy.
- Experiment with putting your makeup on in a different way.
- Make a grocery list of only healthy foods.
- Leave the kitchen and congratulate yourself for not eating.
- Reorganize a closet.
- Clean the junk drawer.
- Work in your garden.
- Repot your house plants.
- Start an herb garden in your kitchen.
- Do the laundry.
- Start or write in your journal.
- Turn on some music and dance.
- Post a comment on WowYouAreReallyLucky.com
- Read a good book or magazine.
- Take a 15-minute nap.
- Have a spot of tea.
- Google “increase my metabolism” on the web.
- Apply a facial mask.
- Do a crossword or Sudoku puzzle.
- Call Deb Bixler and talk about your cravings. 717.751.2793
- Go on-line to find motivational quotes
- Go by some celery and carrots and cut it up.
- Eat as much celery and carrots as you want.
- Read another article on WowYouAreReallyLucky.com
- Share with a friend something you learned on WowYouAreReallyLucky.com
- Send Deb an email every time you check one of these things off.
- Make a “I am healthy chart” and give yourself a star for not eating.
- Say out loud: I love fruits and vegetables.
- Say out loud: I am reducing weight every day.
- Smile like a tiger and show your teeth.
Weight Reduction Plan
Post this list on your refrigerator, and see how many you can check off in a week.
When you consistently put into action the things on this list, you will definitely reduce your weight.