Quick No Bake Cheesecake – NUTELLA®
This quick no bake cheesecake is a breeze to make and everyone loves it! Cheese cake is never health food but this one has a couple of redeeming factors!
- The hazelnuts provide a good protein source.
- It does not use much sugar compared to other cheesecake recipes. You can reduce it further or add stevia instead of sugar for a lower calorie dessert.
- Reduced fat cream cheese makes it lower fat and calories than many cheesecakes
No Bake Cheesecake – NUTELLA® Cheesecake Recipe
Actually, I did not use NUTELLA® – the generic brands work as well too. Any hazelnut and chocolate in a jar will do.
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature (reduced fat but not fat free)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 (13 ounce) jar chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (9 inch) prepared crust
OPTIONAL: 1 cup whipping cream
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. (This can be done by hand or with a mixer.)
- Blend in Nutella® and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Whip the cream and decorate your pie.
You can use any type of crust that you want.
Use a pre-baked whole wheat pie crust with a touch of brown sugar added or buy a prepared graham cracker crust.
If you need to stay gluten free then try this one.