"Diet / Lifestyle Coach" Posts
Learn how to pick a protein powder. All protein powders are not created equal. Make sure yours is doing what you want it to do!
- Eat 6 small meals per day instead of 3 big meals.
- Do not eliminate a food group from your diet (like eat no-carb or no-fat diets).
- Include protein, carb, fat and fiber in every meal.
- Eat high fiber meals.
- Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of plain water daily.
- Avoid non-nutritive sweeteners (even though these are no-calorie, it is proven that they actually set you up for craving sugary foods.* There are plenty of studies showing this-one recent one is: Purdue University Study 2008)
- Sleep well at night. A good night’s sleep is essential to weight loss.
Dr Ken Jones of Real Coaching radio interviews Deb Bixler on healthy living. Healthy living coach Deb Bixler shares how to live healthy on the radio.