10 Natural Weight Loss Tips
- Eat 6 small meals per day instead of 3 big meals.
- Do not eliminate a food group from your diet (like eat no-carb or no-fat diets).
- Include protein, carb, fat and fiber in every meal.
- Eat high fiber meals.
- Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of plain water daily.
- Avoid non-nutritive sweeteners (even though these are no-calorie, it is proven that they actually set you up for craving sugary foods.* There are plenty of studies showing this-one recent one is: Purdue University Study 2008)
- Sleep well at night. A good night’s sleep is essential to weight loss. Sleep deprivation can actually increase hunger. When you eat a small portion of carbs about an hour before bed time it will improve serotonin during sleep.
- Drink caffeine in smaller portions rather than in big cups. This will keep your energy boosted all day and burn more calories instead of a big spike in the morning.
- Don’t drink your calories. It is always better to eat real food, such as an orange, instead of orange juice.
- Avoid chemical-laden foods. If you do not know what it is, then chances are it is a chemical. Chemicals have no nutritive value and cause food cravings.
Natural Diet Tricks – Not Really Tricks!
These 10 simple tricks can make a huge impact on your ability to lose weight. Effective weight loss depends on incorporating skills into your life that will keep the weight off for ever. These are not gimmicks or tricks but the skills that are the foundation of the Wow! weight loss program. Incorporating these weight loss tips into your life will improve your life long health and make it easy to stay focused on your diet plan and attain your weight loss goals.
The Wow Program, Will Keep Weight Off The Natural Way!