Answers To Kids Test
Cooking With Kids Answers To The Test
How did you do?
The correct answers are indicated in RED.
- Which of the following are whole grains? organic flour, whole wheat flour, brown rice, rye flour, oatmeal
- What does organic mean? no chemicals or pesticides
- My breakfast cereal is probably whole grain: True or False
- Dessert is good for you: Always, sometimes, never
- Fat is good for me: True or False
- Which Fat is better for you? olive oil or butter
- Should I eat the skin of organic apples? yes
- Which of the following are processed foods? Sponge Bob Macaroni and Cheese, Apples, Raisins, White Flour, Mom’s home made macaroni and cheese.
- Which is better for you Captain Crunch cereal or Kashi Crunch cereal?
- I think it would be better for me to eat white bread instead of whole wheat: True or False